ArcFeeder IV is a wire feeder that regards arc voltage as working voltage and adopts arc voltage sensing control technology. It is applicable to solid wire, flux-cored wire and self-shielded welding wire.
- Striking arc is in good performance;
- Without control cable, it can match any brand of CC or CV DC welding machine and avoid the equipment failure caused by the short circuit and disconnection of output control cable and the instability of the welding process caused by extended cable;
- Four-roller drive ensures reliable wire feeding;
- Upgrade common DC manual welder into MIG/MAG improves production efficiency;
- Common MIG/MAG is upgraded into high-speed gas-shielded welding.
* It can realize flux-cored wire constant Current gas shielded welding matching common DC manual welder. This leads to the ideal welding of equal penetration and equal arc length that is especially suitable for the welding of high-strength steel. It can be widely used in such fields as shipbuilding, port machinery and pressure vessel;
* It can realize solid wire constant Current gas shielded welding by matching common DC manual welder. It can replace thin wire submerged arc welding. It is chiefly applied to stainless steel welding, small and medium-sized pressure vessel and petrochemical storage tank industries;
* It can realize high-speed and high-efficiency welding process by matching common MIG/MAG welder. It is particularly suitable for sheet metal welding, like the welding in container industry (the highest welding speed can be up to 2m/min);
* It can replace international brand products to be applied to the welding of self-shielded flux-cored wire, especially suitable for the long-distance pipeline and offshore engineering of the power source matching DC welding generator;
* In terms of open-arc surfacing welding, it is suitable for the welding of abrasion/corrosion resistant materials. It features high deposition efficiency and low dilution rate.